Thursday, November 4, 2010

About: Part II

Welcome!

We are so excited to finally get this started.
This Blog is inspired by what we are so very passionate about, and will hopefully be a source of entertainment to like-minded guests.

Like my blog colleague, I am also passionate about the study of history but as a Political Science MA candidate, I am particularly interested in Women and Politics on both an international and local scale. I can assure you however, this blog will not be a venue for my political tirades. Instead, I would like to use this as a sort of creative outlet, to share with you my obsession with fashion and all things beautiful - Is that vague enough to allow me to develop a niche as time goes on?

To end or rather to begin, I would like to just say that this blog will start as a sort of mash of our collected interests, and because we are new to the blogging world please have patience and pitty on us!!!
I hope it entertains more than its two authors, but if it doesn't.....well in the words of K. Hepburn,

"If you always do what interests you, then at least one person is pleased."

Lots of love,

Thérèse xo

No comments:

Post a Comment